Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Awesome Anniversary!



We celebrated our two year anniversary this past weekend with a trip to Maplelag Resort. We left on Friday and came back on Sunday. We celebrated with Stephanie and Keven who have now been married for 10 years (December 27th)! WOW! We had a blast. For anyone who has not been to Maplelag, YOU NEED TO GO! This place is Heaven on Earth! Our descriptions just couldn't do this place justice, so you better make a reservation, pack your bags and GO!

Maplelag is a cross county ski resort with over 60 kilometers of trail. The trails are taken care of beautifully and the skiing was phenomenal. The Richards family, who own the resort, go above and beyond. They know your name, treat you like family and really know how to cook. We enjoyed family style meals that were much needed after hours and hours of skiing.

We were even sang to and given an Anniversary cake courtesy of the Richards family. They are unbelievable. We had a blast and can't say enough good things about this place. We reserved our spot for next year and can't stand the wait.



Me and my sissy Steph!

Oh yeah, Happy Anniversary honey. You are the best thing that ever happened to me! I love you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you for being so unlike so many men and loving me, taking care of me and always putting me first. I am blessed.

Heather