Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

One Year Ago TODAY!

Brooks was born one year ago today. My, how he has changed. Huh? See below for his Birthday Blog. We love you Brooks!


Even though Brooks was born via C-section (after two days of labor) he had a MAJOR cone head. While I was still on the operating table I cried to Greg, "Please put a hat on him before you bring him upstairs!" I am so vain.


I still think that Brooks was the most beautiful baby boy. He had a full head of dark black hair. He had a comb-over less than one minute after he was born.

I am surprised he is crying in this picture. Since day one, Brooks' favorite thing seems to be the water. He loves to "splash, splash, splash!"

Our beautiful baby boy. We are blessed.
Posted by Picasa