Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 27, 2008

My Husband

Here is another story about my absolutely perfect husband. I know I talk about him a lot on this blog, but I am pretty sure I have the best husband in the world.
Each morning I go to the gym at 6:00 am. Each morning Greg takes care of Brooks which allows me to get my workouts in. I am the type of person who has to workout first thing in the morning or it may not happen. Greg understands this, and wants me to be happy and feel good about myself, so he willingly takes care of Brooks and allows me to exercise every morning.

Every morning I come home from the gym, Greg has a bath drawn for me. He doesn't only have a bath drawn, he also has a cup of Crystal Light with ice waiting for me. It doesn't stop there. He also lays out a towel and makes sure that my shampoo and conditioner are by the bathtub. A couple of weeks ago I came home from the gym and Greg had included a report card that was sitting on top of my towel. I had jokingly mentioned to Greg earlier that he "almost got a B" because he had forgotten to put the soap by the tub. I was totally kidding, but about a week later he left me a "real" report card to fill out. He is so fun, loving and compassionate. I could never have asked for anything better. Check out the pictures below...


What an amazing husband I have. Don't you agree?
Posted by Picasa