Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

6th Folder--6th Picture

Don't kill me, Steph! I was tagged by a fellow blogger! The task is to go to your sixth folder in your pictures on your computer and pick the sixth picture and describe it. This was it. I suppose it was in July because my pictures are organized by month backwards. That would make sense.

Here is the description: Steph showed up at my house on a Thursday night. We were going to tennis lessons at Northland. We decided to ride our bikes to the lesson (that's why I have my HELMET ON!). Steph asked me right before the picture "Heather, why do you have your stupid helmet on?" I obviously kept it on for some reason. I actually have a couple of these pictures that look pretty similar because I am sure we had to proof the picture before we were satisfied with the final outcome. I don't know if this was a proof or the one we liked.

Anyways, we had a lot of fun biking to the lesson. Steph did fall off her bike on the Lakewalk though. She wasn't even going forward, really. She just had her feet clipped in her bike, was almost completely stopped, and fell over. I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants and she might have wet her pants. I can't imagine how funny we looked all tipped over on the Lakewalk! It is so fun having sisters!
Posted by Picasa