Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Skipping the Christmas Recap!

I have made the executive decision this year to skip the Christmas recap. I am so far behind in pictures (downloading, editing, sharing...) that I will just tell all of my blogging friends that we had a great Christmas that was busy and full of quality family time! Brooks was overly spoiled and loved opening presents for himself and everyone else. He didn't really bother with what was in the present, he just wanted to move onto ripping the paper off the next present. We had a great holiday season filled with lots of JOY!

Brooks put his new helmet on and was ready for a spin on his new bike!

I would have to say he is a pretty happy kid!

I came home from the gym one morning to find these two funny guys. I hope they will recover from all of the "ouchies" that they had. Brooks wore his most of the day and ended up with a little rash on his cheeks! Oops!

Such a cool dude.
Posted by Picasa