Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Being a Mom

I love being a Mom. There is nothing more rewarding (and nothing harder) than being a good Mom. I enjoy my kids so much and need to remember to cherish every moment that I have with them. They are so precious.

Chloe still doesn't do much except for snuggle. I love her warm cheeks next to my skin.

I have about 20 pounds to lose from having Chloe so a run was in order last week. I don't think I am "supposed" to be running yet, but mentally I had to get out. It felt awful in my lungs but pretty good in my incision (I have gone 3 times now). I wore a special pair of shorts that compress the incision to protect it and I think they really helped.

Brooks, Greg, and Chloe came with me on Sunday to the Lakewalk. They walked while I ran. It was a blast and the weather was amazing. Once I was done running, Brooks and I ran together. He was so excited to be running with his Mommy. He said several times as we were running, "I'm excited!" It was cute. We took a break to read a book and enjoy the beautiful evening.

I know the flower is as big as her face, but I love it. I don't think I would be able to find a bow or flower big enough for her! She is my little princess and always will be.

We are having some work done to the outside of our house and Brooks wanted to get in on the action. He went and got his "workers" and was ready to help the crew with the job. He is such a boy.

I just love my kids.
Posted by Picasa