Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

As we were putting beads on string tonight Brooks says to me, "Mom, I need another rectangle. This necklace is going to be beautiful!"

Halfway through his art project Brooks says to me, "This is fun!"

Brooks tells me that he "needed to go and put the necklace on Chloe-Belle". I told him that Chloe-Belle was sleeping. He said he "needed to put it on her because it was little and he made it for her".

He left out the part about him liking to disobey sometimes and his getting joys out of waking Chloe-Belle up. He eventually obeyed with some convincing by me that Chloe-Belle really needed to sleep and she would love the necklace once she woke up.

Brooks broke a rectangle in half and said to me, "This used to be a rectangle, but now it is a square". Sometimes we wonder where he learns this stuff.
Posted by Picasa