Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Brooks is starting school on March 15th. We are so excited for him as he is more than ready to attend the "building school". He will go three days a week from 9 am until noon. We are super excited that the school is a Christian school that will teach Brooks the Truth. We've been practicing school and he loves it. The beginning of his workbook was so simple for him that he started to get silly, so we decided to jump to the end of the book and Brooks still gets all the answers right! He is so amazing.

Tonight I decided to keep a piece of paper by me to write down the things Brooks says that make me laugh. Every night he says things that make me giggle, but by the time I go to blog them they have slipped my mind. So, here is a recap of conversations with Brooks tonight.

"Actually, I will go and get you Play-Doh" as I go to grab some from the cupboard.

"Okay, that is your choice" as I take a blue pick from the Tupperware.

"No, no, I've got to safely take it out" as I tried to remove the Play-Doh from the container.

"Take the Play-Doh and gently pull it back so that it doesn't break. Wait, I'll pull gently." as I tried to get the Play-Doh off the counter.

And last but not least:
"Jesus gets sad when I eat adult Popsicles".

Oh, he is such a blast.



Posted by Picasa