Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 3, 2010


Here are some cute things that our little man says and we never want to forget:
"Mom, when I grow up I want to be a Scooby-Doo" referring to a scuba diver.

"Let's go to Dairy Queen and get an "Earth Worm" Blizzard, referring to an "Earthquake" Blizzard.

"My tummy is "boiling", it is talking to me", referring to a growling stomach.

We got to go to the middle of the lake and touch the "gooeys" referring to the buoys in the center of the lake.

I have an "in-collector" toothbrush, referring to an electric toothbrush.

"Green Ouchie" refers to green algae.

"Balloons nest" refers to the Loon's nest.

"Mom, I want to put "air conditioning" in my hair" referring to hair conditioner.

Could these days get more precious?
Posted by Picasa