Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Meet Buzz. Don't worry, though. It's "really, me Brooks" under it all! Brooks loved today and loved dressing like his favorite character. He was so cute saying, "To INFINITY and BEYOND" to some and "TRICK OR TREAT" to others.

It would take another whole post to tell you about some major changes at our house this week, but let's just say that the changes are working.

Brooks has become a boy filled with love, obedience and even some peaceful moments. It is amazing and Greg and I are thankful. We are thankful for our awesome Sunday School class on parenting and our wonderful support system.

Greg said to me tonight, "I can't think of one time that I was upset with Brooks all day."

What a perfect Halloween, just perfect.
Posted by Picasa