Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

No matter how hard I try, I can't seem to keep Chloe looking clean and "put-together". I don't really see the point in fixing her hair, except I want to at least be able to say I've tried to have her look well-kept.

She's a total tom-boy, seldom maintains a clean outfit for more than a few minutes and is rarely seen without dirt on her face.

I swore that would never be my child.

Then, I had Chloe.

There are times when she looks more like an "Izzy" (side note: her middle name is Isabelle) than a Chloe. Lately, I've been more inclined to call her Izzy. We love the nickname because it matches her cute buck teeth, dirty face and uneven pig-tails so perfectly.

Whether Izzy or Chloe or Belle or Chloe-Belle, she's the most amazing baby girl we know.

She is smart, stubborn, obedient and loving.

She is silly, cute, strong and sweet.

She is our baby girl (who just so happens to be turning TWO next month!).