Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

I am a blessed Mom.

I've got two beautiful, healthy kids and a husband who supports me in everything I do.

My kids love me. They told me that a lot today.

In fact, here are Brooks' top three things he loves about me as recited from the backseat of the car:

1.)  "I love that my mom is beautiful."
2.) "I love that my mom is pretty."
3.) "I love that my mom has pimples."

See?  He totally loves me, pimples and all.  

I had a sweet day.  Filled with rest, exercise, coffee, kids and family.  

I had a chance to celebrate my mom, too.  

She's an amazing woman.

Motherhood is hard more days than not, but I'm convinced it's totally worth it.

Happy Mother's Day.  For me, it really was.