Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Afraid of a BIRD! Are you kidding?

This little (and I mean TINY) bird was in our garage last week. It made itself comfy in our canoe. I got completely freaked out and was screaming like a little baby when Greg was trying to get it out of our garage. I finally went inside to "hide" from the monstrous bird. Greg was such a sweetie to get it out of the garage for me. I had no idea how scary birds are...even if it was the smallest bird I've ever seen!

We were on our way to Target when all this drama happened. Once Greg "secured" the garage, he called for me and I came out to the van to go participate in our shopping excursion. Too funny. (This whole time, Brooks sat in the van waiting for us. Bad mommy!)

Posted by Picasa