Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Baby Sister...

Brooks is going to have a sister! WOW! Everything looks perfect on the ultrasound and it was fun to see her move. The tech made a couple comments about how active she is. She just wouldn't hold still. It was fun to see her suck on her hand, pick her nose, and try to eat her feet. She was just a wild woman inside my belly! It was great to see and Greg and I are both adjusting to the idea of a girl. It is hard to shift our mindset, but we are both thrilled that we will have a SISTER for Brooks.

We met with the doctor afterwards and he said that everything is great. I gained 2 pounds in 5 weeks which is great for me (remember: 75 pounds the first pregnancy). I have now gained 11 pounds and am excited that all of my exercising is paying off. I will be happy even if I gain 50 pounds (which is a lot)!

We can't wait until mid July to meet our little princess! I think I already blogged that we will have a C-section. The doctor told us that the first week of July was too early (we tried :)!), so we will be happy with the 3rd week of July. We are praising the Lord for this miracle.