Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Not Small...

We had Brooks' two year check up on Monday and let me just put it this way...my child is not small. Brooks weighed in at 36.6 pounds putting him off the charts for weight. The good thing is that he is 38 inches tall which also puts him off the charts for height. At least he is proportioned! I recently picked up another two year old (about 5 days younger than Brooks) and I think she must have weighed 10 pounds less than Brooks. It would be so much easier to have a child who was a little bit lighter...pretty soon I won't be able to pick him up and carry him into the grocery store! Yikes! I love every inch of his chubby little body though! I will post some pictures soon. Brooks is finally feeling better, so we've got some cute ones to share.