Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 30, 2010

It pretty much blows my mind that we are two months away from Chloe-Belle being 1 year old. Time has flown by, and I feel like the rush of life has caused me to miss my baby girl growing up. Ugh, I can't stand that. I wish that I could just have the days slow down and have more time one on one with my baby.

Here are 10 things everyone should know about Chloe-Belle in honor of her 10 month birthday:

1.) Chloe is currently teething. She has 4 teeth on the top that are poking out from under her red and inflamed gums. This makes for a very sad Chloe who struggles with just getting through the day. Chloe has only two teeth right now. The bottom, center two.

2.) Chloe is starting to eat banana. Real banana. It's really cute. Our nanny froze some on Friday for us to give to her and she loved them, so this morning I gave her a real banana (as opposed to baby food).

3.) Chloe is wearing size 12-18 month clothing. If a store runs small, Chloe busts out of 12 month clothing!

4.) Chloe can say: "Mama and Hi" and understands what she is saying. She babbles a lot as well. Today I heard her look at her Opa and say "Opa", but it's hard to tell if it was a coincidence.

5.) Chloe is attached to a very small blanket with a bunny head on it. We tried really hard to not "attach" her to anything and somehow she found this bunny blanket to be attached to. (For the record, I have already gone on Ebay and found more if them as they are no longer available in stores)

6.) Chloe pulls herself up on everything and has yet to really cruise furniture.

7.) Chloe just started crawling this week. She did a military scooch before, and now she really crawls and is much faster.

8.) Chloe is able to crawl up a flight of stairs.

9.) Chloe goes to bed at 6:15 pm and wakes up at 7:30 am (on a typical, not sick, not teething night).

10.) At this point, Chloe's favorite person is her daddy. She really only wants him if he is around. It's cute because someday she'll only want her mom...like when she needs to talk about BOYS! :)

Chloe is such a blessing to our family. She completed us and I know I sound like a broken record, but we continually thank the Lord for the gift of Chloe and the gift of these lives we are honored to raise.

I can't believe I need to start planning her first birthday! Yikes!



Posted by Picasa