Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day "rocked the house down" as Brooks often tells his teachers at school.
It started with a beautifully wrapped present from Brooks. The present was great, but the card and envelope pretty much made my day. Brooks had help with the first "M" but was able to do the rest by himself. He even wrapped the present on his own and may have used more tape than wrapping paper.

Brooks was very excited to open my present for me. What a sweetie!

As a family we went to church and to a local playground to enjoy the beautiful weather. It was so fun to watch Brooks play and reflect on being a Mom to the two most beautiful kiddos alive. :)

Greg surprised me with an afternoon and night away. We had our Auntie come over and stay at our house while we played tourist around town. We shopped, ate, swam and even stayed at a hotel. The best part of the entire day was being able to have a conversation with my hubby without being interrupted.

My day was perfect. Thanks, honey.





Posted by Picasa