Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

We played outside today and enjoyed the what felt like 300 degree temps. It was pretty muggy, but Chloe and I were able to handle it just long enough to welcome Daddy home from work. As soon as Daddy arrived, we were O-U-T. We were both having heat stroke (not for real) and needed to cool off. Thank goodness for central air.

While we were outside the city stopped by and asked me, "Is there any reason your family used 300 thousand gallons of water this month?" I am not kidding you. This is what he told me. I told him we got sod and maybe that was why. I failed to tell him that my son is obsessed with water...watering the plants, watering the yard, filling up buckets, splashing with the hose and anything else water related. Oops...guess we will have to cut back a little this month, but it's just so much fun.
Posted by Picasa