Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011


I write this blog not only to share my kids with others who love them, but also so we can remember things they do and say.

Here are some Brook-ism's as of late:
After telling Brooks to clean up the workout room that he'd destroyed, he says to me in all seriousness: "Mom, I'm not quite done with my workout. I have about a half-hour left."

Brooks announces to his daddy that he has "taste buddies" on his tongue that help him taste food.

When Brooks doesn't want to do something, like go to school, go to Sunday School, take a nap in his own bed, he says to us: "My head is just feeling a little sick" to get out of having to do anything. (BTW: It doesn't work.)

Brooks was telling his Oma about the hat-trick that a hockey player got last night. He continued to say to his Oma, "Yep. Then we throw our hats on the rink. Then they give the hats to the "bored" people." (Poor people, as we told him that the hats were given to those in need.)

And last but not least:
Brooks LOVES the movie "Despicable Me". In his language he enjoys watching the movie "Speckled Meat" while he eats popcorn and snuggles in his Mommy's bed.