Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, February 25, 2011

The last week or so has been a pretty disappointing week for me. It's been really hard to find "good" and I've fallen into the trap of feeling "bad" more than "good".

Most of what is spoiling my ability to be happy has to do with our church and I am weary from all of the chaos.

There have been plenty of times this week when I've been tempted to say, "I'm out of here!" or "I've had it." But then I just look at these two precious children of mine and I can't believe I am so selfish.

My kids are high maintenance and full of energy, which wears me out. But, the wonderful-ness of my two beautiful children far outweighs the struggles.

I'm glad I have Brooks and Chloe because they keep me going and remind me that life is full.