Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Brooks is half-way through his first day of Kindergarten.  I wonder what he's doing.  We are missing him like crazy.  

When we pulled in the driveway after dropping him off Chloe said, "I no wanna go home, Mama.  I wanna go get Brooks."  Poor kid.  She is missing him.

I'm glad we decided to skip preschool this year for Chloe.  It's going to be so good to have bonding time with her.

Brooks dressed himself this morning and was eager to get to school.  Once at school, he was mortified that we had the camera with us.  He is so shy and so sweet.  We tried to sneak some shots when he wasn't looking.

Right before I left, I whispered in his ear and asked him how he was feeling. He looked at me and whispered back, "nervous".  I didn't know that he even knew what "nervous" felt like.  

Today was a big day.  

I can't wait until 3:00 to wrap my arms around him and give him a kiss.