Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The line...

Let me introduce you to "the line". It is the umbrella pole that you can see in the picture below. "The line" is put in place when Greg does not want me to help with something. Tonight, I was banned from the kitchen so he could put all of the groceries away by himself. He wanted no help. As you can see, he wanted me to read my Oxygen magazine, drink my pop and talk on the phone. I was not allowed past "the line". Greg is so fun and so sweet for doing all the duties that typically are done by the woman of the house!

We have been enjoying MOPS every other Thursday. Last Thursday we had to dress up silly and our group decided to decorate these hats from the Dollar Store. Afterwards, Brooks and Kennedy had a blast wearing them. They are such buddies. (Maggie had a hat too, but we couldn't fit her in the picture..Brooks loves Maggie, too!)
Steph and I hosted our 2nd Annual Harvest Party on Saturday. It was a really nice time and the rain held off which was nice. Brooks enjoyed playing with all of his "friends". Here is is playing house with his new friend Landon. It was so funny to be reminded once again how big Brooks is. There were several kids there around his age and Brooks had at least 1o pounds on each of them. No wonder my right bicep is so big! :)
Daddy taught Brooks to say "Pepsi" today and also "pop". I told Greg he was busted. I don't really think it is all that necessary for a 19 month old to say those words. Greg just laughed. It was all in good fun. I am sure I mentioned before, but Brooks continues to get his 2 year molars and I feel so bad for the Bud. He is in so much pain and cries real tears that would melt any mama's heart. Poor baby. I can't stand when he is in pain.

We love Fall and are sad to see the leaves are starting to fall off the trees. Hopefully we can get outside this week to enjoy the last few weeks of fall.
Love to all who read!
Posted by Picasa