Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Easter Eggs!

Today we colored Easter eggs. Brooks has a very short attention span, so it was far from relaxing, but still very fun. Brooks did a great job cracking the hard boiled eggs before putting them in the dye! Once they were in the dye, he did a great job wanting another egg to put in a different color! It was not a long activity by any means, but I am glad we attempted it. Memories for Mama, I guess.


After the eggs were done the kids played (as usual). Here is a snapshot of how they play. It is usually so cute (until they start to fight). Today Maggie was teaching Brooks how to spit out his water once it was already in his mouth. Nice, Maggie! For the most part they are wonderful playmates. I am so glad Brooks has them to be buddies with.

There is nothing new on the baby front. I am still just plugging away at exercise and TRYING not to eat too much. Today Greg told me (in an indirect, very sweet way) that I am starting to look prego. He is very sensitive to me because even though I am pregnant I struggle so much with being large and in charge! :) I have my 25 week appointment coming up and I will get checked for gestational diabetes. I didn't have it last time and would be shocked if I have it this time. Then again, I was shocked to find out we are having a girl. By the way, we have a name picked out but not for public knowledge quite yet, just in case we change our minds. It is fun to call her by name though!
Posted by Picasa