Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 18, 2009

A new Go-Go

Brooks got a new "Go-Go" last night from his daddy. He was so excited this morning when he came up the stairs and saw it sitting there waiting for him. The only bummer is that his legs are about a half inch too short for him to pedal. (The whole reason we got the Big Wheel was because he has not caught onto his Like-A-Bike quite yet). He likes it a lot anyway, even if he can't really ride it.

I went to a luncheon at my sister's church this morning and when I got back I found two really cute boys (men) outside playing. Greg taped some wooden blocks on the Big Wheel to make it easier for Brooks to pedal. He still doesn't really get it, but he loves to scoot around the driveway on it. Brooks was dirty from head to toe and had pure joy all over his face. It was adorable.

Greg also got out the sidewalk chalk. Our drive way had lots of writing on it when I got home. Some of the things that "they" wrote were:
THROW ROCKS (which is all Brooks wants to do now that we have brought him to the lake to throw rocks)
BROOKS HOUSE (which is what Brooks says as soon as we turn onto our street--every time!)
FORT AWESOME (which is what Brooks calls his forts)
HI MA MA! (which is what Brooks says every morning when he comes up from his bath)

I love when his whole body is joyful. He is just a buddy.

Greg is out on a 20 mile run right now as the marathon is getting pretty close. I can't wait for it to be here because that means I am just over a month away from having this little girl. She is moving like crazy and growing a ton. I go to the doctor tomorrow so pray that everything is just the way it is supposed to be. I am so excited to meet her. I hope these last three months just fly by!
Posted by Picasa