Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spring Fun!

We can't wait for it to warm up. It was fun to head to the Lakewalk (before Florida..since we have had a snowstorm!) and get some fresh air. I had to put Brooks in his sledding/skating helmet because he doesn't have a bike helmet yet. He didn't end up riding his bike much though, he mostly wanted his Auntie to run with him while he was connected to the leash. I kept him in his helmet the whole time because I was carrying the bike he didn't want to ride and didn't want to carry another item. It turned out to be a good idea because there were several times that Brooks fell and I think even a couple times he may have hit his helmet instead of his face. We must have walked over a mile with the kids. It was really fun and refreshing!

Brooks like to say "Ready, Set, Go..." and off they went running down the Lakewalk. Brooks is actually pretty fast. I was impressed that Steph kept up the whole time. Just kidding, Steph!

Here is my sweet Angel throwing rocks. He couldn't make them into the water, but he still had a blast throwing rocks towards the water. I apologize for the boogers..."Gross" as Brooks would say.

Three Amigos!

Posted by Picasa