Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Update

I just got back from the doctor. Everything looks normal and Dr. Johnson is letting me go 3 more weeks before I have to go back. He told me that I was very healthy and he has no concerns. Keep praying for a healthy baby, though. I know things can seem so perfect and change so quickly.

I gained 1 pound in three weeks which thrills me. I had gained a larger amount last time and felt pretty down about it. On the bright side--I am currently about 40 pounds lighter than I was at the end of my last pregnancy. I think it would be pretty hard for me to gain 40 pounds in the next 7 weeks! Yeah! Maybe the weight will come off quicker this time although I would gain all the weight in the world if it means a healthy baby.

We have an official name for the baby and can't wait to see her sparkling blue eyes! I guess we assume she'll have blue eyes, but we'll see! :)

On the Brooks front--He took a "cute pill" about 4 days ago and has turned some type of corner and became absolutely adorable. He's always been cute, BUT he has been extra cute these last 4 days. Both Greg and I have noticed a change in him. Maybe he is entering the next stage of being two (if there are stages of being two). It is also sad, because he is growing up too fast.

I will post with pictures soon. I hate posts without pictures but this will have to do for now!

Love, Love.