Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"I got an I Pod Touch, Oh yeah!"

Brooks made his first big purchase today! Brooks has a savings account and this is the very first purchase he has ever made with his own money!

Brooks got an I-Pod Touch! Okay, we know he's only 2, but this kid is obsessed with our I-Phones and the educational apps that we have installed on them. It was getting to the point of us not being able to make phone calls because he was so excited to play the "color game" or the "monkey game" on our phones.

So...we gave in. Brooks is now the new owner of his very own I-Pod Touch. He loves it, knows how to unlock it (4 digit password), knows how to play the movies (Dora, Mickey and Einsteins) and most importantly has learned how to do puzzles, numbers, colors and letters because of the awesome apps that they offer. (Oh, and because we teach him. We don't fully rely on the I-Pod. Don't worry.)

As you can see, he is one HAPPY kid. Oh, and one SPOILED kid, too!


Posted by Picasa