Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pumpkin Party 2009

We hosted a Pumpkin Party at our house tonight. It was a really good time and was so fun to watch all the kids enjoy unlimited sugar! I am shocked that Brooks went to bed right away and was asleep within minutes of being put in bed. He did such a great job tonight, but I am sure tomorrow we will have some tummy aches from all the candy.

Chloe was held almost the whole party by a sweet girl, Katie, who really helped us out since we were the hosts of the party. I wish I would have snapped a picture of Chloe with Katie, but didn't get a chance. She wasn't dressed up, she was simply in fall colors.

Muscle Man! Brooks didn't want to flex until my dad (Opa) bribed him with a dollar. That little stinker!

Greg went to the costume store by himself to pick something out. He called me and told me that he was going to be a "taco". I giggled and asked him what he was "really" going to be. He told me he wasn't kidding. He really was a taco...a very handsome taco. I was a midnight fairy and it was really fun to wear wings and glitter.

Mary Poppins and Bert came to the party too. Mary was handing out sugar...because you know, "Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down!"

Maggie was so cute when describing her doctor costume. She told everyone she was a "flu shotter and a cortisone shotter". Kennedy and Maggie are two awesome little girls (oh wait, I mean an awesome flu shotter and awesome flamingo). Batman was also in the house with his sexy wife Bat Girl. Sweet.

We are all exhausted after the party, but are so glad that our kids will have great memories of fun times like tonight. After all, fun times and great memories for our kids is what it is all about.
Posted by Picasa