Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The life of a 2 year old

Brooks loves to watch Dora. I have (had) a chest full of summer clothing at the foot of our bed. Now, the summer clothing are in a bin and the chest at the end of the bed serves only one purpose. It is officially Brooks' place to lay and watch TV. It is not uncommon for us to come into our bedroom and find this. Brooks even figured out how to turn on SpongeBob the other day. We don't even watch SpongeBob at our house, nor do I even know what channel it is on!

Brooks also loves to play with his sister. I mean really "play with" his sister. Today he decorated her with some "artists" that we had around the house. I assume the sword is a pacifier, the skull must be a belly button cover and the long skinny thing? Can anyone guess what Brooks told us that was? Ha, Ha! He is SO boy.

Brooks is a huge helper in the kitchen. We decorated muffins for fall the other day and Brooks really enjoyed it. He also had fun making Weight Watchers muffins with his daddy on Sunday. Did I mention I am on Weight Watchers and am OFFICIALLY under my pre-pregnancy weight! Woot, woot! I was 10 pounds overweight when I got preggo, but STILL! I only have 6 pounds to go until my "ideal" weight. At that point, I am sure I still won't be satisfied, but I never am. I am working on it.

Brooks is always taking care of Ba-Ba. Here he is, making sure that Ba-Ba is securely placed in Chloe-Belle's car seat. I love how Brooks talks to Ba-Ba like he is human and also treats Ba-Ba like a buddy. For example, he shares everything with Ba-Ba including cookies, candy, suckers...you get the idea. Ba-Ba needs to be washed all the time.

Ahhhh...my two year old. I love him dearly. He is such a lover and such a great kid. I am so blessed.
Posted by Picasa