Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010


We have been busy the last few weeks. Greg and I returned from a cross country ski trip to Maplelag, one of our favorite places in the World. We had a really nice time relaxing, eating out of the bottomless cookie jars and skiing. We got to bond with Steph and Keven, and even got to have some uninterrupted game time and conversation time. It was really nice.

I sure did miss my kiddies though. I know they were in great hands (thank you, Auntie Linda), but I didn't realize how much a child could change in two days! It was great to get home, get back in a routine and spend some quality time with my two beautiful darlings. I really don't think I could have more joy than I do when I am cuddling Chloe or playing "baby-dolls" with Brooks.

The weather is starting to be more appealing than the recent temps of 10 below zero. It has been great to get outside and play. Monday, Brooks and I built caves for his animals in the snowbanks. It was so much fun that Brooks even had his snack outside in the chair I made for him out of snow. He proclaimed to me that he "needed something for his legs". He was referring to an ottoman that I quickly made him out of ice chunks.

These two little bundles of joy melt my heart. I didn't realize that they are identical twins who happen to be 2 and a half years apart. I can't believe how much they look alike. I hope they are buddies forever.
Posted by Picasa