Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brooks is a little helper. He loves to work more than anything. He loves to do dishes, vacuum, clean and help. He learns it from his Daddy who is like no other man I have ever met. Some girl is going to be VERY lucky to be married to Brooks someday.

So, Greg tells me these jammies are feminine. Okay, I admit they are GIRLS! Ha. They were just so cute and I didn't realize it until we got home. The tag says "girls" right on it. Whoops.

I told Greg if we ever send him to a sleepover, we'll be sure to pack different jammies. In the meantime, he seems to love them and it makes me smile every time I see his big, thick, pure boy body shoved into the dainty girlie sleeves.
Posted by Picasa