Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's so funny how when your house is going to be appraised the next day, you start to get the "TO DO" list accomplished. Our house is always pretty tidy, but today we did some projects that we have been talking about for a few months now. My closet is perfect, our shed is getting painted and the stain for the play set is ordered!

Greg helped me put this verse above the kids pictures in the living room tonight. It was a PROJECT, but only because I made it one. I thought it would be a great idea to cut out each word from the template while Greg was at Home Depot today. Instead of just leaving it as one big piece, I carefully cut out each word so it would be easier to put up.

That was not the case, and cutting each word out made for a gigantic project. Greg had a forgiving spirit about the whole thing. He said it was actually fun to have to use the level, measure and try to get all the words to line up top to bottom, left to right. He said it created a "good memory" for us.

This verse and song is special. It is not only placed above pictures of our two greatest blessings from God, it is also the song that was sung at my Grandma Bunny's funeral. So it has a double meaning and it already makes me smile every time I look at it.

Posted by Picasa