Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chloe is so curious. She does not like to be contained. She loves to explore and have freedom. Here she is exploring her highchair which is full of crumbs and leftovers from dinner. Not sure what she found, but I am sure it was delicious!

I bought this outfit for Chloe when she was in my womb. I never thought it would fit her and what do ya know? It fits her like a glove. She's so big and so full of personality. She was full of giving kisses today and she loved looking out the window and calling for "braaaa" or "brother" as we would say it.

She is just so darling. Did I just say darling? Yep. That's about the only word I can come up with to describe this chubby little slice of Heaven.
Posted by Picasa