Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Great Daddy, Great Weekend (so far!)


This picture captures just one more reason that I am married to the best Daddy on this planet. Greg loves Brooks (duh!) so much and is such a great Daddy. I was telling Brooks today that he doesn't even realize how great his Daddy is. I am sure Brooks really understood me. Anyhow, Greg has so much fun with Brooks during the two days a week I am at work. I am glad Greg let me capture this moment.

P.S. on Greg: He did the New Bri Tri this weekend and got a top 10 finish! Way to go babe! You are an amazing athlete. We are so proud of you!

Brooks got a kick out of Daddy's funny eye trick. Check out his jammies! Auntie Bean got him these super sweet "Rock of Love" jammies. I would die if I ever caught Brooks watching that show (it isn't a solid moral show) but since he doesn't really understand yet, we like to refer to them as "Rock of Love" PJ's.

Last night we had the pleasure of attending Kennedy and Maggie's dance recital. They danced to "Who Let the Dogs Out" and did a great job all dressed up as pink dogs. Kennedy is super fun to watch because she has more energy than she knows what to do with. For every one or two turns the other girls would do, Kennedy would do three or four turns. Maggie on the other hand, had a good time looking at the lights and shaking her "booty" every once in a while. It was absolutely adorable. Brooks got to watch Kennedy and Maggie's dance but had to leave right after because he was getting a little bit squirmy. He was fascinated by the show though, and was saying "Kaa-Kaa" (Kennedy) long before Kennedy even hit the stage. He saw so many cute girls, I think he got confused!

Here I am with my two best dancers. They did such a good job! At this point it was almost 10:00 pm and they were still able to give the camera a smile. Way to go Girls! I love you both so much.

Oma and Opa had a blast afterwards with goofy faces and lots of hugs and kisses. Today (Sunday) is our Auntie Lee-Lee's birthday, and we are excited to celebrate such a wonderful part of our lives. We love you too Lee-Lee (pictures to follow I am sure)! It is time to get ready for church and a great family day. Love to all.
Posted by Picasa