Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank you Lord for Greg

Happy Father's Day to an amazing man. We are so blessed to have a daddy who puts us first. Greg, you are an amazing man of God and you lead our household in the direction we should be going. Greg, you are my soul mate and the man that I always longed for. Thank you for loving me and more importantly thank you for loving our son. Brooks has an amazing daddy. You show us every day how much we mean to you. You are selfless in all you do. We love you.

(The below is from Brooks. I know this is what he wanted to say, he is just to little to put it into words!)

Hi Daddy! Happy Father's Day! I know you love me because you always come running to me when I "bunk" my head. I know you love me because you walk slow with me and hold my hand when we go to the store. You don't care that I take a long time to get places. I know you love me because you put together my toys, re-arrange my swimming pool and put sand and water into my table. I know you love me because you "get me" and make me laugh. I know you love me because you give me long baths and let me play until my fingers are like raisins. I know you love me because you stay home with me two days a week and we have "boys" time together. I know you love me because you play "baa" and "rrrrarrrr" with me. I know you love me because you wake up with me in the middle of the night and never get upset with me when I cry out. I know you love me because you jump out from behind things and "scare" me. I just laugh. I know you love me because you take me on hikes and promise to take me camping when we I grow up. I know you love me because you don't abandon me and mommy on the weekends and always do what is best for our family. I know you love me because you have changed your whole life for me and you never complain. I know you love me most of all because you are raising me to be a little boy who loves the Lord. Thank you daddy for being my buddy and for being mommy's best friend. I love you.


We love you Daddy!
Posted by Picasa