Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

Girls Weekend...Thank you Keven!

Keven, who is Steph's husband, planned a getaway weekend for the girls in honor of Steph's birthday! It was a blast. We started by shopping all day on Saturday at a place called Arbor Lakes. It is an outdoor mall with great stores, all of which we don't have in our hometown. We shopped until we literally dropped and ate dinner at Buca de Beppo's. It was a really nice chance to be together, enjoy the company of each other, laugh and get some fun clothing! Yeah for shopping! Greg gave me a "pillow present" as we call it and put a bunch of cash under my pillow the night before. He told me to spend it however I wanted. I can always spend whatever I want (within our budget of course!) but it was really fun having cash and knowing that I got to spend it all on things I wanted. We had so much fun.

The next day we hit the spa! We started Sunday with a trip to the workout room to sweat out some of our garlic from the night before! Once we were done exercising, we sat in the hot tub and talked about everything for a very long time. It was fun to have our mom all to ourselves with no Blackberry, no kids and no interruption. I liked the whole trip, but this was one of my favorite moments. I think my mom would agree. The hot tub was outside which made it even more fun.

At the spa, Keven lined up massages and facials for us. It was super relaxing and a great way to end the mini-vacation.

Heather, Laura and Steph at Buca's waiting for our table. We were starving. By the time we got our food it was already 9:00 pm. Eating just isn't important when there is shopping to be done.

Steph got this cake for FREE! Happy Birthday to her!

At the spa. It was so relaxing.

These are just the bags that didn't fit in our overhead carrier on the van. Yep, 5 girls and lots and lots of bags. We had so much fun.
Posted by Picasa