Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mike TV

Let me introduce you to my very own "Mike TV", his name is Brooks. (I have never seen the show, but I guess it is about a kid named Mike who watches WAY to much TV and maybe starts to turn into a TV or something?? Kennedy and Maggie told me about him.) Brooks loves TV and asks to watch it about 20 times a day. Of course we don't let him, but he is obsessed. We mostly watch the Backyardagins or the Wiggles. I already know a lot of the songs by heart. It is just great when you are humming around the house about "W-Iowa, the Corniest station in the nation"...hee, hee.

Brooks likes to carry lots of remotes around with him. We have three or four that don't do anything, so he gets to hold those. He even says "remote". This is not good!

I am sure Brooks is telling me something very interesting about his show, but I am just loving that he is holding still and I can snuggle with him! Don't worry, we won't really let him turn into "Mike TV". There are way too many other activities we love!
Posted by Picasa