Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving and a Birthday!

We had a blast on Thanksgiving. We got to celebrate with our immediate families. Greg's parents came to my parent's cabin. They had a very short drive since they actually live on the same lake that my parents cabin is on. Small world. Who knew that in a Land of 10,000 Lakes, we would all end up on the same little lake? Funny.

We stuffed our faces (okay, I did, I don't know about everyone else) and I thought I was going to throw up. So, we decided to ice skate on the lake to try to make some more room. It was a blast. We cleared off a pretty decent sized "rink" and had relays, passed the pucks and tried to do turns. Greg had not skated since 4th grade and he did great. He seems to be a natural at whatever he does. It was nice to come inside to a steamy hot sauna. I tried to take pictures in the sauna, but DUH...they just turned out foggy. Smart girl.

In honor of the grand kids my mom and dad dressed up for Thanksgiving. It was so cute to be greeted by these two. Do you think they love being grandparents?

We went to the Cities today to celebrate our nephew Dylan's one year birthday. It was fun to see him and spend time with the Greg's side of the family. I think Dylan waved today for the first time as we left. He is growing up so quickly! He got his own slice of ice cream cake but just analyzed it and didn't really know what to do with it. It was pretty cute.

It is amazing we were able to get a good picture of Dylan and his Uncle Greg!

Brooks likes to give kisses and enjoyed giving kisses to his cousin. S0 cute.

Posted by Picasa