Our sweet children...

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just being really cute

We had the whole family home today. Greg is sick. Super sick. Yuck. We feel so bad for him. Get better soon!
Brooks and I went outside today (it is COLD) and played. Brooks was so helpful. He brought me Scout's (our lab) water dish. He also took off the top part and put his whole mouth around the opening. Gross!

Bringing Mama Scout's dish.

He was so happy in this picture. Don't tell Daddy, but I had just given him some Sprite in his cup. I don't think he's ever had his own Sprite, but I snuck it to him while Daddy was sleeping. Hee, hee!

So happy! Saying "cheese" to the camera! Okay, I admit I had also given him a sucker from Halloween. I am the worst mama but at the same time I am the best mama in Brooks' eyes! (That really is all that matters, right?)

I love this little boy.
Posted by Picasa